Passionate about Plants?
Minter Country Garden in Chilliwack is a fast-paced, dynamic garden center with the goal of helping our customers succeed in gardening! Our team is full of awesome ‘gardenerds’ who have an exceptional working knowledge of plants and plant products and we aim to inspire and help customers achieve beauty and success in their home gardens. As we grow our team, we look for enthusiastic, self-motivated individuals who offer fantastic customer service, a passion for the ‘green industry’ and a desire to jump in and learn more every day. What do our team members gain? An opportunity to work with a fantastic group of people, a chance to help customers in an activity that they love, the ability to expand their horticultural knowledge, all in an environment that is colourful, full of energy and ever changing.
Please note that all positions are part-time (hours vary depending on the role), require weekend work and are physical in nature… we’re up, down, in, out and always on the go! We are strictly a non-smoking work site. While we do accept applications year-round for all departments, and we are grateful for your interest in working with us, please note that only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you!
- Custodial Team Member (Part-Time 4 days a week)
- Shipping-Receiving/Production Assistance/Maintenance (Part-Time)
- Experienced Floral Designer & Customer Service (Part-Time)
- Retail Cashier & Greeter (Part-Time Seasonal 2-5 days a week, Starting mid-February)
- Perennial & Nursery Plant Maintenance & Customer Service (Part-Time Seasonal. Starting late February)
- Student Assistance (Part-Time Seasonal 3-4 days a week, Starting mid-February)