Fall garden clean-up is a super satisfying physical activity, but it can lead to a few aches and pains. Join Forrest Halldorson for a special session addressing how to: warm up, use proper body mechanics to complete your chores so that you shouldn’t feel pain or strain, and stretch yourself out after a great day’s work in the yard. The focus will be on core and back health. There is no charge to participate but space is limited for this session (we need to give everyone lots of room to move!); sorry, no drop-ins. Please call 604.792.6612 to sign up!
- Miniature Village and Model Train Display on December 5, 2020 9:00 am
- Live Music: Jeff Bowman on December 5, 2020 11:30 am
- Live Music: Brittany Sovereign on December 13, 2020 11:00 am
- Live Music: Sweetwater Duo on December 19, 2020 11:30 am
- Live Music: Chilli-Brass Quintet on December 20, 2020 1:00 pm