Getting the most out of your garden shouldn’t be a pain… literally! Forrest Halldorson will be spending an hour working with participants to practice stretching techniques (before and after garden activities) and to utilize proper body movements while gardening in order to prevent aches and pains. Being cognitive of your motions will keep you in top form and going strong all season long! Please call 604.792.6612 to sign up for this free session as space is limited. Registered guests will also have the opportunity for a one-on-one Q&A with Forrest afterwards should they have specific activity questions.
- Mt. Cheam Lions Club Raffle Tickets on November 28, 2020 11:00 am
- Chilliwack Hospice Celebrate a Life Tree on December 1, 2020 11:00 am
- Miniature Village and Model Train Display on December 5, 2020 9:00 am
- Live Music: Jeff Bowman on December 5, 2020 11:30 am
- Live Music: Brittany Sovereign on December 13, 2020 11:00 am